WHO Plates

                                                                Also, is
the "Who Girl" aware that her License
: plate was projected onto the large screen at the Va concert?
: 			Jeff

Really??? That's so cool.  And now I'm jealous.  I attended the Toronto
show last month  and I didn't have such luck with my plate.  I drive a
custom van  with           P WHO and a Hamilton Tiger Cat logo plate.  What
does hers say?  Any one else out there got a WHO plate?  WHO was gone in
1984 and I tried to get PINBALL, gone in 1993.
             ****** Penny@HWCN.ORG*******