Roger's acting abilities

Seth wrote: IASWAA
Hecktow asked for me:
>Forgive me , but I'm going out of my mind . What the heck is IASWAA ???!!

        Thank you for asking!  (This isn't exactly a Who standard!)

Andrew McG wrote:
>Anybody catch "Tales From The Crypt" last night?
>They re-ran the episode with Daltrey as an aging combat photographer.
>The man can sing like none other, but I don't think he could act his way
out of
>a wet paper bag!  Oh well, if that's what he likes doing...

        Hey, if people keep casting him, he must be decent enough for the
role!  You gotta admit, he makes a great gravelly-voiced bad guy!  (Speaking
of which, I wish he wouldn't do that.)

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
 :::=====================I  |		"I wanna drown in your