Re: Essential albums (almost no who)

I would add to the list the album "The Best Of Mountain" from the band
called Mountain. For those that don't know (and in fact it's not very
known), it's the band of Leslie West, that incredible guitar player who
played lead on "Baby Don't You Do It", of the new Who's Next. After I
heard that incredible work with the whammy bar, I made a search on the
net to find out what was his band and found it. Then I recorded this
album, and it's really great. The man is probably the greatest on the
vibrato. Lots of LOUD rock and wailing tunes too. A band worth
listening.

Lucas Bleicher