Re: I Never Get An Answer....

On Sat, 16 Aug 1997 12:23:47 -0400, Marc/Carolyn Hurwitz
<MHurwitz@compuserve.com> wrote:

>Brian,
>
>Thanks for the info.  I had a feeling it was that bastard Talmy who was
>holding up the works.  Can't they just pay him off or something?
>
>I believe there's a special section of Hell reserved for folks like =
Talmy,
>Klein and Col. Parker. <g>

There is another side to this story, you know. While some people
would like to just blame Talmy, it takes two parties to create an
impasse. Talmy says he is owed money under a contract, and that The
Who and MCA have refused to pay him. It would be just as accurate,
therefore, to blame MCA for refusing to buy the masters from Talmy.

=20
- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much."
                                         Oscar Wilde

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/