Re: Essential albums

On Fri, 15 Aug 97 10:59:13 BST, Arthur White
<whit-li0@library.paisley.ac.uk> wrote:

>I know we all love the Who soooo much, but i thought id start a new
>thread here (cos im sicksicksick of hearing reviews of recent shows)
>nah only kidding. Anyway if every1 posted an essential album title
>for a record collection it would be interesting, then we'd all
>go out and buy them and have the Complete Record collection
>There probably will be a few duplicates but.......
>Here's mine
>Brian Eno & David Byrne
>My Life In the Bush of Ghosts

Assuming we mean *other* than The Who, I will nominate:

Bless Its Pointed Little Head -- Jefferson Airplane

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest."=20
                           -- Mark Twain

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/