Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #202

- - --Boundary_(ID_0n5ydnNBUqgdBr7D0/kmKQ)

Brian - wrt. the Sally simpson analogy, the Doors cam on after the Who, with
Morrison up to his usual antics.... the friend I was with , being the concert
'expert' he was at the time , insisted we "leave right now", from our 6th row
seats. Thirty seconds later, I turend around to see a bunch of cops, flying
chairs, and scattered "fans" , all about where we were sitting, instigated by
Jim's stage act.... I guess there was a SS in there!

briancady@juno.com on 08/12/97 05:38:10 PM