Re: New limited Ringo All-Starrs CD featuring The Ox

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997 DayTriper1@aol.com wrote:

> Is this not the same band that also had Mark Farner from Grand Funk Railroad
> on guitar? Man, the Ox and Farner? What a combo....

No, he was not there.  But Zak Starky was along with Joe Walsh, Burton
Cummings, and Another guitarist that I can't remember the name of.  I
thought he was one of the eagles too but I can't find his name on any CD's
by them.  Swedish name?
A check of local Blockbusters in Brampton, ON revealed that the CD is not
available in Canada however the video is!  I have been referred to any
music store if I want the CD.

Doug McDowall
bs072@freenet.toronto.on.ca
doumcdo@enoreo.on.ca