New limited Ringo All-Starrs CD featuring The Ox

Hello Campers!

I got the below info from the Beatles newsgroup.  If you want a copy I suggest you pick it up quickly as I was told there
were only 10,000 copies made.  Trust me there are enough Beatle fans to make them disappear fast, remember that Leeds box?
:)

Bruce
(12 hours to The Who!!!)

I just bought the new Ringo live CD that's being sold exclusively at
Blockbuster Video/Music! It is absolutely AMAZING!! It blew me away. It is
called "Ringo Starr and his 3rd All Star Band Volume 1". It is only
$5.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has 12 songs and it was recorded in Budokan
Hall, Japan in 1995. Here is the track listing:

Don't Go Where The Road Don't Go
I Wanna Be Your Man
It Don't Come Easy
Locomotion
Nothin From Nothin
No Sugar Tonight
People Gotta Be Free
Boris The Spider
Boys
You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet
You're 16
Yellow Submarine

The quality is FANTASTIC! It blows the other 2 live CD's away! The band is
in great form and everyone sounds really lively. Nice packaging too. Pix
of Ringo and the band all over and even the CD has a picture of Ringo. All
in all, a great CD for only $5.99. I never play the other 2 live Ringo
CD's, but I will definitely play this one because it rocks! Also, there is
a Web site for the last 1997 Ringo tour! It's www.ringotour.com.I already
checked it out. It's not bad. Some nice stuff on it! I would not miss this
chance to buy the CD. I don't know how many were made, so grab it while
you can! Hopefully, there will be a volume 2 with the rest of the songs!
What are you still reading for? Go to Blockbuster!