Re: Redone Face Dances!

>So Brian, as one of the poor sods who does not have MCA reps
>delivering cds to their doorsteps, can you tell me when the "fixed"
>copy of Face Dances will be available. I wrote several e-mails to MCA
>on the subject and they never answered any of them. I just took mine
>back to the store in the hopes that enough people would complain and
>they would do something about it.
>

>What does the MCA  rep tell you about the "new" Odds'n'Sods?

I just sent my copy to the following address

Andy McKaie, Universal Music Special Markets, 70 Universal City, CA
91608.

He got me the corrected copy in a week and will do the same for anyone
else who wants to send theirs in.

As for picking it up in stores, I'd be a little leery about that because
the corrected copy I got was absolutely indistinguishable from the
uncorrected copy.  So how would you know until you got it home and opened
it?

As for "Odds & Sods" someone on the same named mailing list said it would
be out within the next few months.  More than that I don't know.

		-Brian in Atlanta (it's Who day!)