Introduction

Hello, All --

My name's Bill, and I'm a Whoaholic.

Something's happened to me in the last six months or so... I just can't
stop listeing to the Who.  Every new day dawns, and I tell myself I can't
possibly listen to Isle of Wight again.  But then I find myself with the CD
in hand, dropping it into the CD player and twirling the volume knob to the
right.

Sometimes, I listen to Live at Leeds instead.  Or Woodstock.

Yesterday I fired up my guitar and played along to Amazing Journey and
Sparks.  I windmilled around my bedroom, feeling like a sixteen-year old
again.

I've decided that there's no hope for me.  I'm a fan.  All I can do is feed
my need for the Who and hope it doesn't take over my life.

C-ya,

Bill O'Neil
Venice, CA, USA
"Martinis are like breasts..."
"Yeah, but are we talking humans, or dogs?"