Re: The Quite One

At 05:02 PM 8/11/97, DayTriper1@aol.com wrote:
><< She has a lot of nerve wanting to hear the music she paid
>$60 to hear instead of you screaming. >>

>C'mon, man! It's a WHO concert! Being quiet would be a sin. As Pete put it,
>"Join together with the band"! I doubt the concert was totally inaudible over
>someone's screaming, the Who are the loudest rock band in the world.

Are they still the loudest rock band in the world?  I figured with Pete's
ear problem and all that they've toned it down a bit.

Also, regarding the quiet factor:  maybe "the bitch" was recording the
concert, and didn't want to have excessive audience chatter?  It's a
possibility...  When I go to a show with my friend who tapes everything, I
just keep my mouth shut for that very reason.

I'm new to the list, and may have missed any discussion about the July 26
Deer Creek (Indiana)  show.  It was genius!  Was anybody else there?

Lastly, being a Peorian, I just have to ask...  The Who played Peoria,
Illinois in 1967, and, reportedly, there's footage of them from a German TV
show (I think) playing here at the Opera House.  Does anybody know if that
entire show was filmed, or is there only a brief snippet existing from that
Peoria show?  Just curious...  I'd love to have a copy.  I know a dude that
went to the show, and he said it was phenomenal.
TJ