Join Together

Greetings;
I know this is kinda overdue, but I just picked up the Who's boxed set "Join
Together" today. This was the first time I have ever seen it, I admit it.
Otherwise I would have had it already.

It's a fine set; glad to hear JAE solo stuff getting played. And is it just
me, or does he have a hell of a loud voice? His "'ALLO!!" after Rog
introduced him was pretty incredible. It may be just my CD player or
something, but it seemed as though he was turned down low in the mix. Any
thoughts on that?

I'm guessing this was an official release. Anyone know if this is a Limited
Edition set or anything?

The "Tommy" portion of the show was great, but the female backup singers got
to me after a while. Guess Rog just can't get out "It's A Boy" anymore. The
second disc is even more impressive, though. Loved the performances of "5:15"
and "Won't Get Fooled Again" especially.

Anyone else who has it- opinions?

- -Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)
"Goodbye all you punks,
Stay young and stay high,
Hand me my checkbook,
And I'll crawl off to die."
- -Pete Townshend, "They Are All In Love" The WHO--->