Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #199

From:	Mike Stroud, INTERNET:mikes@advancenet.co.za

>>Hello fellow Who-freaks!

>> Could someone tell me who is in the
>>current linup? Also, is there any new material ?

Traveling with the guys this time around:

Drums    Zak Starkey (Ringo's son)
Guitar	 Simon Townshend
Keyboards   The ever present Rabbit & a new guy John Carin
Backing Vocals   The hardworking Billy Nicholls
Brass Section	Neil Sidwell, Simon Gardner, Roy Weigrand,
		Nick Lane, Dennis Karias

They have be performing the entire Quad Show with an extended
encore.  WGFA, BBE, Substitute, ICE, WAY; added TKAA, The people
in Bristow, VA got Magic Bus (sorry I missed that show) and those
of us at Va Beach got Naked Eye which was incredible.

There is only 4 shows left so try and get to one you are missing
a very rare and I believe historical treat.

Kathleen =