PETE REVIEWED ON THE SONICS

Pete Townshend The Best Of Pete Townshend: Cool Walking Smooth Talking
Straight Smoking Fire Stoking/Atlantic

Wow! If that title ain't enough what is? Well, Pete always had a way with
words anyway. The Best Of Pete Townshend/Atlantic is (so they say) the best
of all his Atlantic/Atco solo efforts. True this 15 tune CD collects some
of this great artists best stuff, but I mean where is "White City
Fighting," "Hiding Out," "Communication," "Stardom In Action," & "I Want
That Thing" ?  Two unreleased tunes are included and "Uneasy Street" from
the Psychoderelict sessions is pure Pete! A 5:00 mix of "Let My Love open
The Door" by E. Cola is interesting and interesting. Great pixs & liner
notes by Pete in conversation with John Pidgeon from 1-'95 are included.
All the tunes have been Remixed & Remastered for the ultimate sonic
blowout! Jay Siekierski

The Sonics:The All Music Site! Music Editor: Jay'Sonics'Siekierski
http://home.earthlink.net/~thesonics/ Getting In Tune in the Octave!