Re: Looking for Tour Booklet

After the Camden show (which I would rate as one of the best shows
of the 12 Quad shows I have seen; it appears to me that Roger and
Pete feed off the enthusiasm of the crowd - and Camden had a GREAT
crowd) I forgot to purchase a Tour Booklet for the current leg of
the tour. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone going to the
remaining shows could pick one up for me - I would be happy to pay
you twice cost or send you some bootleg Who tapes. Thanks.

To: Frank Gatti re meeting The Who backstage.  Wow! What a memorable
experience. I wish everyone who subscribes to this digest (including
myself) had that same opportunity - I feel it is deserved because
all these people are such loyal and supportive fans.