little joys

        Wow!  It's been a real Who week for me!
        Starting on Wednesday, I found 4 albums at a local shop - "By
Numbers", "Hooligans", "Who Are You", and "Who's Next" - and on Friday at
the same place I found Pete's "White City".  Then, today at a garage sale,
my mom found me a Who mirror - it has the "The Who" on it, written one word
above the other so that the Hs join, and the O has the arrow to look like
the sign Mercury.
        Needless to say, I'm pleased as punch!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/