Who-related books available

A local used-book store has the following for sale:

1 copy of _Horse's Neck_, in good condition with dust jacket, but inscribed
on the flyleaf "From Cary To Pat, Christmas '85"  $10.

about 10 trade-paperback copies of the Lynn Goldsmith picture book with the
famous Roger cover photo.  I have a copy of the book and if I remember
correctly a reproduction of that picture inside is the only Who-related
material...but it's reaonsably interesting anyway.  It's a lot of pictures
Goldsmith took of rock stars, and her writings about most of them.  Again,
very little Who but what there is, the picture of Roger nose-deep in blue
water matching his eyes, is a well-known classic.  $20.

If anyone's interested in any of these e-mail me privately.  Please note
that I'm going on vacation at 0600 Friday morning and won't be back for
over a week, so there will be some delay in this.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend