Nissan Preshow Reminder...

OK folks....just a final reminder...and I apologize to all who
have already received the following...but....
- -----------------
We have chosen the site for the Preshow Gathering before the
Aug 7th show at Nissan Pavillion.....!!!!!!

We'll be meeting at "Ruby Tuesdays"   in Centreville ,Virginia,
starting at about 4:00 PM that afternoon...of course you may arrive
any time you so desire...however...PLEASE take note... this
restaurant is located just off Rte 66 (as is the Pavillion) and
traffic on this road is HELL during the evening rush hour !!! I
suggest folks leave early !!!! Take a day off work(or half a day)
and join the party.....or bring a friend and use the HOV lane if
you cant get there any sooner...all ages admitted....

Directions...

- -From DC Beltway(495) in VA take rte 66 west approx. 12.5 miles to
the exit for Centreville(Rte 29)....this should be exit # 52....
- -Proceed down the exit ramp(staying to the left),,,and at the light  at
the bottom of this ramp-make a left onto Rte 29...(North??)
- -Once on Rte 29(you quickly will go under the Rte 66 overpass) make
a right at EITHER of the next two lights...this will place you in
the shopping center where Ruby's is located(cant miss it !!!) I believe
the shopping center is called "Centreville Square"...
- -This will leave us a 15 minute ride to the Pavillion, but we do NOT
have to get back on Rte 666 :)....in fact, from Ruby's, we only
need to make 2 turns to get there....

Thanks Again !!!!
Rubys phone number  (703)968-0188 - in case you get lost..

Glenn, et al
Oh yeah,, almost forgot the disclaimer....uh, hopefully all the above
info is correct...if not, I'll be lost too...

****Also...Nissan attendees...dont forget John's art show on Friday, and
Simon's show on Friday night !!!!!