Re: Not just a Face, she's also my Whoru

Hi again, JB2TheWHO!

>Now, THAT, has got to be one of the BEST sing-offs, or Non Du Plumes,
 I have
>EVER seen (And I was even AROUND during the SIXTIES)..But I just
love that
>signature and I, for one, would like to salute and  applaude the
author..
>Well done, "Proud Wisconsin WHO girl"!!!!!

That's my Whoru!  And she is the best, indeed she is.  She is on
vacation right and not reading the list now or else I wouldn't
embarrass her by saying so, but it's true. :)

- -Yellow "Not that thrilled about Wisconsin, but very proud to be a
Who Girl in training" Ledbetter