Re: Extra, extra!

JB2TheWHO,

>Er....Ah.....Well....to state the obvious.... (about your ever
having those
>"too many healthy brain and liver cells..for your own good...)...YOU
ALREADY
>DO!

Gosh darn it!  Well, at least that explains these headaches I've been
having...too many brain cells!  They must be getting all crowded in
there.

>Don't panic, however....they has been a recent breakthrough in
Britian..YES,
>Britian....and there is now a 100% effective treatment that can
thoroughly
>"remove your inner block" and "put you right". Even as tough as case
as
>yours, when the patient is "COMPLETELY UNRESPONSIVE" and "SHOWS NO
SENSE AT
>ALL.."

Hey, I have plenty of sense!  People are always saying to me, "You're
so sensible!"  Really, they do.  But then I tell them to be quiet
because I have a headache (see above) and they're just making it
worse by talking to me.

>This is a genuine "Miracle CURE".
>Are you ready? Fine...it's called....THE WHO!
>May your benighted suffering soon be at an end dear child!

Listening to the Who kills brain cells?  Oh my, I hope my mum doesn't
find out, she'd take away all my Who tapes!  Hey, wait a minute, you
haven't been reading "Are the Kids Alright?" by John G. Fuller, have
you?  I remember he went on at great length about all the damage rock
music could do to your body.  Well, let me tell you, IT'S NOT TRUE,
in fact it's a pack of LA-LA-LIES!  LONG LIVE ROCK I say, because
rock is good and good for you!

As for my excess brain (and liver) cells, I've started drinking
absinthe so I figure THAT won't be a problem for long.

- -Yellow "I'm only kidding, folks...just say NO! to absinthe!"
Ledbetter