Re: tips from photographers

: To those who have been to shows so far on this tour: how
: aggressively has security been going after photographers?

I have taken a camera to every Who event so far with no problems.(once with
4 films)Last week I took it in my waist, to Toronto.
                                           They were definitely checking
bags (maybe for booze)
Nobody bothered people taking pictures(the security was younger)
One thing thought, take a good camera for better shots.(cover the flash)
And act like it wasn't you.

Another  tip :  If you want a WHO mouse pad, or cup get it first,  they're
aren't many