Re: PNC Arts Center Show

I was in Row 21, in front of Pete.  This was my 1st summer show, but I saw 2
shows last fall.  The sound (mix) was MUCH better--JAE was easily heard and
even Pete's accoustic was prominent.  Other observations: 1) Pete/Simon vocal
"duet" on Dirty Jobs was very interesting; 2) TKAA was a great surprise; 3)
Zak Starkey rules--he clearly drives the performance; 4) Traffic on the
*only* beach highway on a Sunday in the summer is not to be believed!

See  you in Camden.

Bruce