One Mo' Saturday Nite in Hartford

What a pleasure to be able to see The Who on a Summers' eve at an
amphitheatre.  The sound on the Lawn was exquisite.  Quadrophenia continues
to make my own retrospective thoughts  grow and prosper.  Now I understand
why Peter wants to go there nite after nite.  The piece continues to be
able to say something new and different evrey nite.  This is the true value
of music, timelessness.
a big hello to evreyone who met eachother last nite.
personal highlights) 5:15 was smokin' the best this boy has ever seen***had
enough love that banjo soloand i'm happy to know that Pete really does want
to stick around .drowned}
I just hope that in the future, the boys begin to realize the toll it's
taking on Roger.. in the future as tours roll on maybe the powers that be
might think of scheduling off days between every other show.  The poor boy
is trying however the pipes seem pretty shot.  He works very hard.
One More Saturday Night!

Once in a while, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if
you look at it right.........