who products

Well I just got back from Athens, Ga today and found some pretty good Who
stuff. For starters, I found the reissue of Two Sides of the Moon. The
version of The Kids Are Alright with Moonie singing (and his drums sounding
properly miked) is worth the price of admission.
Secondly I found a poster of the Quad cover. It must have been a promotional
item bc it has the track listing and such at the bottom. AND then I found a
poster shot on the Ready Steady Go set that must be circa '66. It is fuckin'
cool!!!

Lastly, here's my advice for those in the Southeast who want some tickets for
the Quad tour. Go to the Atlanta show. As of last week there were still some
Gold Circle seats left not to mention other reserved tickets and of course
lawn. And I talked with the promoter and she admitted Atlanta is not selling
well for some reason. I don't get it, in 89 they sold out the same venue
three nights in a row. Oh well, I'll be there.