Thoughts on the Quad film

Watched the Quadrophenia movie again today and had many thoughts, but
only three that I will share with everyone here. :)

1. A while back someone (forgot who, sorry) said that at the end of
Quad you could see Jimmy standing on the cliff as the scooter falls.
I checked this out in slow motion and there is definitely SOMETHING
up on that cliff.  You can even see this shape without slow motion if
you're alert.  But I myself can't say for sure whether it is Phil
Daniels, a member of the film crew, or even a piece of camera
equipment.  The more ambiguous the ending is the happier I am, so I
am choosing to believe that the mysterious shape was not Jimmy.  The
rest of you can think whatever makes YOU happy.

2. When Jimmy decides to purloin the Ace Face's scooter, he starts it
up with a key he takes out of his pocket.  I rewound back to the part
where Jimmy first sees the scooter parked by the hotel, and he does
not take the key from the Ace's scooter and then put it in his pocket.
  It was a key he already had on him.  How is this possible?  I don't
know much about scooters, but I can't believe that the keys would
just be interchangeable like that, especially since Jimmy's scooter
was a Lambretta and the Ace's was a Vespa.  As silly as it seems, I'm
really bothered by this little continuity error and I just had to
vent a bit.

3. Does anyone else feel really sorry for Monkey?  I always have,
ever since the first time I saw Quad.  I think I feel at least as
sorry for her as I do for Jimmy.  The poor girl.  You can tell she
really likes Jimmy, but he doesn't pay any attention to her except
when he wants some pills!  What a jerk!  Idea for any film students
out there: make a movie about Monkey, I think it could be really good.
  I'd want to see it, at least.

- -Yellow "Going to get ice cream" Ledbetter