Re: Pete enthusiasm

Raine,

>ahh, but alas and alack!  i quite often have recurring (monthly, i
guess)
>erotic dreams about Our Kid.  mmm . . . ahh . . .

Monthly?  You lucky thing!  I've only had three, at least three that
I remember (I don't usually remember my dreams).

>anyway, don' task me what
>any of it means . . . he always plays some sexy intellectual father
role . .
>. ahh, VERY freudian . . .

You think that's Freudian, Pete actually bears a slight physical
resemblance to my father, who died when I was four.  Eeee.  My sister
Stacy takes after our dad so she's also very thin with blue eyes,
dark hair and so on, although I would never tell her that she looks
anything like Pete because she's VERY sensitive about the size of her
nose (even though it's not that big).

Oh, and I also once had a dream where Keith was jabbing me in the
head with a mechanical pencil.  I swear, I could be a case study in
textbooks of Freudian psychology...funny, since I always prefered
Jung over Freud.

- -Yellow "The Collected Works of Joseph Campbell" Ledbetter