Face Dances Liner Notes

>Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 18:58:50 -0500
>From: amck@eden.com (Alan McKendree)
>Subject: Re: FACE DANCES: REVIEWED ON THE SONICS MUSIC SITE

>I was with you right up until this sentence.  First, it's not clear to me
>what "restored" means, as opposed to just "used", re: the artwork.  But
>your credibility takes a _real_ hit in the pants when you call those
>ridiculous liner notes "great".  The only liner notes I've ever seen on a
>Who album that were worse were those included with the "It's Hard"
>re-release which came out at the same time.  Both sets of "notes" are song
>titles and where they were recorded -- and not even totally accurately, at
>that, in the case of the "It's Hard" stuff -- and very damn little else.
>They represent about the amount of care that MCA might lavish on a used
>paper cup in the company cafeteria.
>
>Alan

Hi 5:15; Look you can't please everyone and I did not write them the WHO's
staff wrote them. Beside's they are good, from an historical view on the
album. Complain to The Who Management and MCA about the notes. Anyway,
thanks for reading it!

J 5:15

The Sonics:The All Music Site! Music Editor: Jay'Sonics'Siekierski
http://home.earthlink.net/~thesonics/Getting In Tune in the Octave!