West Palm Beach Show 16 Aug 97

     To anyone attending the 16 Aug 97 show in WPB.  If you' would like to
meet before the show, please post a message or e mail me at PN2Conch@aol.com.
 Looking forward to a great show.  Lets have some fun before.
     I'm open to suggestions for a meeting site due to the fact that my wife
and I, who are originally from S. Florida, are traveling from our home in Key
West and don't know much about the area surrounding the fairgrounds.  We're
game for almost anything, from a tailgate type party in the parking lot, to
meeting at a bar or lounge.
     If Susan (brasil@sirius.com) gets this, please e-mail us if you'd like
to join in.  Susan, hope the trip from the west coast went (goes) well.

Long live Rock,
Lou & Ann

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willie Wonka