Who in Mass.

     I attended the show on the 31st, here are the highlights. Pete had
that old fire in his eyes. Jumping, doing windmills all over the place. I
haven't seen that much energy out of his since maybe 75 or so. It was
classic PETE! He was really enjoying himself this night.
     Roger is Roger, great as always. He sounds as good now as he did
back in the sixties. He seams to have such a good time out there. I hope
I look that good at his age, he is just timeless.
     John is the best base player period. No body even comes close. His
solo on 5:15 is something for record books. Anybody who wants to play the
base should study this man, no better role model will, there ever be.
     Zak is a real treat. I will never forget Moonie but Zak has that
same pounding energy that Moon had. They are clearly out of the same
mold.
     They started the encore with "Magic Bus", what a treat. I haven't
herd that in concert in a long long time. Then came "Won't Get Fooled
Again". "Behind Blue Eyes", "Substitute", "I Can't Explain", followed by
a spirited version of "Who Are You". The boys are like a fine wine, they
get better with age.

http://home.att.net/~therealme/