keith moon footage

Hi, (I joined this list a few days ago)... My husband and I saw the show
in Minneapolis and are going to see them again in Atlanta ...

I didn't become a Who fan in time to see Keith Moon perform (except on
video of course).  I have "Kids" and "30 Yrs of Max R&B" and am about to
order IOW.  I have seen listing after listing of concert tapes available
from different web sites, but never a mention of a video.  I'm sure they
must be out there, and I really feel like I'm missing something.  I
would be more than happy to purchase this stuff the "right" way, but
since The Who doesn't seem to want to put this stuff on video, this is
the only other option.  If anyone has a GOOD quality video with a lot of
footage of Moon, I'd love to get my hands on it [since I can't get my
hands on Moon]  ;-)  <ha>

Thanks,
Rhonda