Pete's Guitar

I still haven't seen anyone else mention this.  At the end of the Deer
Creek Show on July 26th Pete slammed his gutair into the stage.  It wasn't
all that dramatic, but it was apparently out of disgust.  And as far as
I can tell it's his first Guitar Smashing since 1978.  Anyone who
has any thoughts on this please let me know.

Gary Glitter and Billy Idol did a much better job than those two goons
they have this time around.  It may just be me though.

The Otter