Flame Wars & Europe Tour

Geez, O&S is down and everyone goes ballistic on each other!  (or maybe it's
just a coincidence!)  I've read it on THIS list, and I've read it in the
ALT.MUSIC.WHO newsgroup.  As Pete would say, "You Know Who You Are!"

HEY, **THE WHO IS ON TOUR IN EUROPE**--that's all most of us Who fanatics
care about!  Keeping up w/real facts and updated on this tour abroad.  Not
*petty* differences in personal opinions........  IMHO, to flame someone on
the Internet is a really cowardly and impersonal way of handling life.....
 "How Many Friends" have they REALLY got (in REAL life)???  Now, that's
scary!

Anyone attending European shows, please continue to keep us posted on the
tour!  Looking forward to seeing your valuable posts.  Thanx a zillion in
advance!

What ever happened to this lovely hippy shit (or is it that "cool hippy
lookin dude"--Scott, I miss you!)!

Sue-->

(No smiley faces on this one!)