Daltrey Scar Townshend Numbered Guitars and Odds and Sods

I noticed that Roger seems to have a scar on his stomach, I noticed it
as early as 1974, does anybody know what it is from.

I also noticed that Pete seems to have numbered guitars starting I don't
know when but ending in 1982 or 1983, does anyone know why he did this.

Also does anybody know what happened to the Odds and Sods mailing list?

hey check out my homepage at http://www.angelfire.com/ny/doctorjimmy/index.ht
ml I have a bunch of Who links and other cool things to check out, and
why not sign my guestbook while you are there.

Emmee