Tommy

In my opinion, Tommy is my favorite album. It is so amazing and complex I go
into  convultions when I listen to Overture. But, when I first heard Tommy I
thought it was pretty bad. Tommy is what actually made me into a who fan. I
heard pinball wizard ( which I now think is one of the weaker songs on the
album) when I was 6 and was told by my father it was about a deaf, dumb, and
blind kid. I was fascinated with the story and remembered it when my father
put on Who's Next which I loved. After that I listened to Tommy through once.
I hated it. But I don't know why I was still fascinated with the story and
out of curiosity kept listening to and tried to figure it out. After a few
months of listening to Tommy from beginining to end I suddenly loved it and
now started listening to it because I liked it. I don't know how many times I
listened to it but all of a sudden the songs just snapped into something I
loved. I think Quad is great, a little less complex, but has some great songs
which you like the first time you hear. I'm not putting any other who album
down but Tommy's still my man.

AceFace6
"The beach is a place where a man can feel, he's the only soul in the world
thats real"
- -Peter Dennis Blandford Townshend