Who Fort Worth '71

    Hi

        I posted a while ago about an uncirculated tape of the Who in Fort
Worth '71 that I had acquired.I received a few inquiries,but I was not trading
the tape at the time.

             Anyone interested in getting a copy please e-mail me again If
you'd like to set up a trade. I'm interested in a lot of bands besides the
Who,although any list forwarded to me which includes 80's metal will be
automatically deleted!

         For those with Who trade lists,I'm generally not interested in any
post-Keith shows,although I would be very interested in a copy of the
Vancouver '80 show with K.Jones  (if it exists) as I was at that one.

       The tape I have is a GREAT audience tape of a great show with a lot of
dialogue by Pete and Keith.

                                 O.K. serious Who collectors,Lets go!