Re: Tommy

I've always thought Tommy was not one of the better Who albums.  I certainly
don't dislike it, but if it was Tommy that was my first Who purchase, instead
of Happy Jack/Sell Out double album, I probably would have never felt the
need to gobble up every Who album in sight.  I feel that A Quick One (Moon at
his peak), Sell Out (best pure pop album ever), the complete Live at Leeds
(best live album), Who's Next (best album), Quadrophenia (best concept
album), and By Numbers (best "I'm screwed up and I'm putting my tortured
emotions to music" album ever) are all better albums than Tommy.

Todd Foster