P.C.

><< Paul, the best mailing list maintainer in the whole wide world, has put my
>FAQ up on the world wide web!
>
>Your FAQ? Didn't you just copy "your FAQ" from Brad Goldman and Joe
>Giorgianni, but somehow accidentally on purpose, forget to give them credit?
>
>*Wally*

        I for one am not usually Politically Correct, but that shit is
totally unnecessary.  (There is a little more which I refused to even quote
back.)  This isn't a misunderstanding - this was a pointless attack on one
of this lists most useful contributors.
        Shove it, mister.

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____