Kind of odd...

Doesn't it seem kind of odd that as fans of The Who we consider
ourselves to be an elite few, when in fact The Who albums have sold
something on the order of at least tens of millions of albums (If I'm
not mistaken, they have probably ay least sold about the same as the
The Moody Blues, which stands at at around 125 million at last
check).  This would seem to say being a fan of The Who is akin to
being a "closet junk-food-junkie" or other such thing.  Perhaps if
you look deeper into whomever you know, you may find a fan of The Who
inside, desperately trying to get out.

Andy Steinke