Copenhagen & Oslo Mindshare

Getting down to the heart of the matter...Our boys are on the road
again.

I've been fortunate enough to get e-mail & phone calls through Bernd's
efforts on the continent. Bernd's a trouper above and beyond....I owe
him one now. Here is the e-mail about Copenhagen and I will follow with
a telephone report minutes after the show came down in Oslo.

Hi All,

Bernd asked me to forward a copy of this to you direct when I mentioned
to him that the yami server is still having problems. I think I covered
everything Bernd told me - he said it was a very good show.

Cheers,
Mark.