Personal Who Triumph

Hello all!

I've been on this list for over a year, I thought I'd share a personal
story which shows how much The Who means to me, and probably a story
most can relate to as to where The Who falls in others lives.

I have just taken a position at a company to move to China.  The first
thought I had was if I might still be around for The Who's upcoming tour
of the states--no dice.  I jumped on the mailing list and looked high
and low for any dates I might be able to see them, since I am leaving in
June.  After some creative search engines I confirmed a date in England
at Wembley for May 18.

My sister lives in London, she picked up tickets for me and 20 others.
So, I tie in a trip with her and I will see The Who on their native soil
before I go to the Far East.  Too Cool!!!  Especially since I don't
envision them hitting China too soon.

Everyone has asked if I am nervous to go, the only nervousness was
missing The Who, I've not missed them on any tour I've been alive for.
Does any one else relate to this passion?

P.S. Is a new ablum too much to wish for also?