maligned

Dear Andrew, welcome to the club pal.  Growing up, I was the only Who fan
that I knew of in school although I turned my best friend onto them after
awhile.  This continued in college. But wait, the satisfaction comes when
you'll be somewhere, a party or in a restaurant or bar and a Who tune comes
over the pipes and somebody says "I like this song."  And you can say, oh
yeh, that's the Who. And they'll go hmmmmm.... Happened to me recently in the
GAP of all places.  Can't Explain came on and instantly people were kind of
bopping around the store. The young cashier says, "This song kicks." And I
says, "Yeh, it's the Who." Well, I wish I could tell you that I got her phone
number or went out with her, but hey, "A little is Enough."

KENTAVO