I Don't Think So

>Let's just come to the conclusion that all of us would like to
>transport back to '69 again.  Wouldn't that be nice!
>
>Cheers!

I disagree! I think they have gotten better with age! Back then they
were (pardon the expression) "Young, Dumb, And Full of Cum!"  Now they
are playing a more "Complete" sound!

Everyone mentions the "horns" and "Pete can't play electric" , and
Yahda, Yahda, Yahda. (Sorry) Lets, not forget that they started out
playing the horns and the banjo!

They have NOT gotten worse, just wiser! What other band can take 30 yr
old music and "mold" it to the time at hand?!?

Blair..