Lonely Fans

	I think there should be a lonely fans convention, for all of us
who have had to suffer in silence. Case study: My best friend, a rabid
Who fan, lives in Europe but goes to college in the US -- so she can't
exactly cart her stereo back and forth across the Atlantic. So she has
to just put up with it while her roommate blasts Garth Brooks day in and
day out.
	When people get in my car, it's pretty much guaranteed that the
Who will be pouring from the speakers as soon as I turn the key. If I had
a nickel for every person who said "What the hell is *this*?" at that
moment, I could buy a new car.
	This is upstate New York, but not too far from the city, you'd
THINK that people would be more aware of the Who (For cryin out loud,
they kicked of The Kids Are Alright tour in Glens Falls!) but they're
not.  It is infinitely depressing.

			      Blessings,
			       Colleen
			Caile Donachaidh Kane
	     	     gielcl85@snydelab.delhi.edu
	            	      Proud PWFC
	      	       Silver Thread Productions
	   "I don't know where I'm going, I don't know what
	    I need, but I'll get to where I'm gonna end up,
            and that's all right by me..." - Pete Townshend