Concerts in Paris - Exchanging tickets

Hi Who people.

I was so happy and impatient to be able to enjoy my first ever Who live show
(I guess all of you can remember how was your first time too) on May 15 -
listening to them all day long, watching them on the Rock'n'Roll Circus video...

But this won't be my time: my boss just told me I won't be in Paris that day.

My only hope apart from bootlegs and comments of the concert in the press &
on the list:
to find someone with tickets for May 14 and accepting to trade.

Just recall how it would have been for you if your car had broke down and
you missed your first Who concert! Sure you'll understand how I feel...

So if you have tickets for May 14 and agree to exchange with my 15 May
ticket, just let me know ( keith001@club-internet.fr ).

And anyway, good concert to all French fans !

                                Keith.
                                (on the Net, not the Moon)