Sorry & more

Sorry to EOL-
        I am rather toughy about the Who and other bands. I think it's just
that I am sick and tired of all the people who recognize the Stones, the
Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, and Led Zep, but say,"Who?" whenever I say,"THE WHO".
I just get tired of the whole Beatles-thing. Ya'know? All that stuff about
the Beatles Anthology. Woop-de-do-da-day. Also, I might be the only person
to notice this, has anybody else noticed the coverage that Hendrix and the
Stones get on music channel's on T.V. I remember a few months ago VH1 showed
a 2+ hour documentary on Hendrix three times, THREE times in one week! And
they show Rolling Stones videos alot! On Big 80's they always show "Start Me
Up"(Does Kieth Richards do ANYTHING in that song?) And they used to show
that crappy "Love is Strong" video when it came out. Uuuuuuugggggghhhhh. . .
. . .I'm sorry, it's just that, in my environment (school, and friends) the
Who are nonexistant, except for me! I'm not that concerned with the persons
on this list that are my age or not. I'm concerned with my peers HERE in
Kansas City. I'm ALONE, and It SUCKS! The ONLY person that I know here that
has heard the WHO, and has respect for them, is a Ramones worshipper. He
probably only really likes them because Joey Ramone is a big Who fan.(If you
compare My Generation and A Quick One with the Ramones, you can see a
similarity.) Ok. I'm done bitching. Sorry

Andrew Thompson

P.S.It's true though, Page and Hendrix are better lead guitarists,but Pete's the
LOUDEST!!!!!!
P.P.S. I am ANDREW THOMPSON, Linda is my mother(This is her E-mail)
P.P.P.S.Long Live ROCK!
P.P.P.P.S.Long Live GOOD Rock!