About this f...ing debate!

Sorry about that subject, but you people got on my nervs! As I've already
said, PLEASE do not compare bands. That's simply disgusting! I'm tired on
read about comparisons between The Who and Led Zeppelin. The were (are) two
excellent bands. How are you to judge them? How are you to judge music? You
just can't. Music was created not to be discussed; it was created to be
FELT. So, those who like the Who, FEEL The Who; and those who like Led
Zeppelin, FEEL Led Zeppelin. And if you like both, FEEL both... don't
COMPARE them! Remember the song is named "See me/FEEL me" and not "See
me/COMPARE me".
"How Many More Times" have I to say this? This debate is getting into "The
Battle of Evermore" (such as the Pete's one). We're walking in "Circles" and
it could get "Dangerous". "I've Had Enough" of this already. So, "Please,
Please, Please" "Get Out And Stay Out" of this debate .
"Had Enough" or "You" want some more?
Don't worry, this is "The Last Time" I do it. I'm "Leaving Here"
Well "Friends", I'm gonna "Ramble On" now... Bye!
and... "Thank You"!

A.C.C.
acc1@impsat1.com.ar
male-19-Argentina-Bs.As.-Psychology Student
Don't Let Anarchy Be An Utopia