Re: What?!?

JD RE:

<< Sorry, folks, even though
 "Goin Mobile" was a part of the "Lifehouse" song cycle (which although it
 never came to fruition produced the quintessential Pete compositions "Baba
 O'Riley", "The Song Is Over", "Pure and Easy", etc. etc.), it is a nothing
 song. It was a fun little song, which i guess is all it needs to be, but it
 doesn't compare to "Cache Cache" in terms of songwriting. >>

This is incredible.  When a song like "Cache Cache" becomes revered and held
up a sample of brilliant songwriting I just scratch my head.  Funny, I always
thought the worst songs on WN were better than the best songs on FD.

JJM