Atlanta Ticket Info.

First of all, I am a new subscriber to the group so hello to all.  I have
been a devoted Who follower since 1980ish.  I used to have an impressive
collection of Who LPs including some rare editions, but a fire claimed them
back in '88.  I am still, however, an avid listener of their music--and
Pete's solo work.  Speaking of which, I was recently in a poe dunk town and
I stopped inside a record store to pick up a Who CD to listen to in my car
for the drive home.  The only thing they had was the new collection of
Pete's solo work.  This CD includes a new version/mix of "Let My Love Open
the Door."  I remember hearing it when the movie Jerry Maguire was being
advertised.  I had never heard this before.  Was this done recently---or
has it been around for a while?  Just curious.  Also, anyone have any idea
why the Maguire flick used a couple of Who songs (Magic Bus and Getting in
Tune)?  First time I ever remember a major, academy-nominated movie using
Who tunes.  Are there others?

Atlanta ticket info:  Tix go on sale May 3 at 10:00 a.m. eastern time.
Call ticket master at 404 249-6400 or visit the web site.