Pete on "The South Bank Show"

Here's a call for anyone to see what they can do with these 2 pieces of
information:

Nov. 3rd, 1985.ITV's "The South Bank Show" does a feature on Pete's
"White City" project

and from Bravo TV's FAQ page:

We love Bravo's SOUTH BANK SHOWs. How can we obtain video copies of some
of our favorites?  RM Associates produce the South Bank Show and other
programs aired on Bravo, such as the Kirov Ballet, the Dance Theatre of
Harlem, Beethoven's Symphony #9, Hobson's Choice Ballet, Still Life at
the Penguin Cafe, Handel's Messiah, Bintley's Mozart, and Windows. Not
all of these programs have been released on video, and Bravo is legally
prevented from making copies of any material which airs on our channel.
However, Ms. Emma Manning, Video Artwork Manager, RM Associates, 46
Great Marlborough Street, London W1V 1DB (telephone 0171-439-2637) (FAX
0171-439-2637) will be happy to determine video availability in the US
of any of these programs.

Anyone over in the U.K. want to give them a call and see if the Pete show
is available?

				-Brian in Atlanta