Dance it Away/Cooks County (was Re: post-Keith stuff)

>Hell, I even like Cooks County, it has a great guitar solo in it.

I used to have the bootleg to the Madison Square Garden concert (the one in
which Roger sings Happy Birthday to Kenney Jones from the 1979 tour), and I
remember there was a version of "Dance it Away" (it was not the one that
appeared as the "B" side of the single "Uniforms" released from "Chinese Eyes")
that sounds like it could've been the framework for what turned out to be "Cooks
County" from IH.  Pete sang this particular version on the boot, and I'm
wondering if there's anybody out there who has this boot that might think the
same as I do about this song?

* Mike Lewis                                                                  *
* San Diego, CA                                                               *
* mlewis@connectnet.com                                                       *